THE EPIC HAIR SYLIST TEAM
We give every client the warm, personal attention we would expect to receive at a luxury salon. Our experienced beauty consultants will pamper you with individualized care and the finest professional hair and body products available to make your experience relaxing and enjoyable. “Our goal is for every client to leave Epic Salon feeling wonderful about the way they look and the way they have been treated.” – Sherri, owner
- Services: hair and makeup
- Experience: 20 years
- Specialty: creating beautiful natural looking hair color utilizing current techniques and products
- Training: has trained with the some of the best people in the industry, and regularly attends shows, team building events, business classes and presentations by motivational speakers
- Why she created Epic: epic was born of the idea of having a beautiful, inspiring place to be creative and do what I love to do with people as passionate about hair as I am.
- A little about Sherri: She's a dog lover, cook and traveler.
-Favorite quote: “In order to kick ass you must first lift up your foot.” Jen Sincero
- Services: hair
- Experience: 3 years
- Specialty: current color techniques including balayage, foilyage, and sombres from natural to vivid, styling curly hair, plus sassy layered haircuts
- Training: Paul Mitchell Brand, Moroccanoil, J Beverly Hills, senior stylist mentorship, and monthly continuing education classes
- Why she chose Epic: The inviting team atmosphere encourages me to grow as a stylist and you can't find that anywhere else.
"I'm just a southern girl trying to survive these Wisconsin winters. I love meeting and getting to know new people. You can usually find me binge watching Friends or The Office while snacking away. "
- Services: hair and makeup
- Experience: 14 years
- Specialty: dimensional color for brunettes, soft natural blondes, long hair cutting to short razor cuts, special occasion hair and makeup
- Training: 2-year apprenticeship, Keratin Complex certified, monthly continuous education classes
- Why she chose Epic: I love working at Epic because of the atmosphere, it feels like home! Seeing clients return and building unbreakable bonds and friendships is so rewarding!
"I’m your typical girl next door who you can trust like your best friend. In my spare time I like spending time with my husband Chris and two daughters, Logan and Campbell.”
- Services: hair and nails
- Experience: 6 years
- Specialty: blondes, braids, and balayage
- Training: apprenticeship under Sherri Mehlman, Moroccanoil Academy, and monthly continuing education classes
- Why she chose Epic: There’s no greater feeling than expressing yourself, and at epic I am able to do what I love in a place that I love.
"Outside of work I love being outside and taking in whatever I can, wherever I go. A lot of my inspiration with hair comes from the places I go and the people I see. On my weekends I enjoy soaking up the sun in the summer (responsibly) and going snowboarding in the winter."
- Services: reception, appointments, reminders, product selection
- Experience: 4 years at Epic Modern Salon
- Why she chose Epic: Epic has a wonderful and inviting environment. We are one family and love encouraging each other to do the best we can.
"It is my goal to make sure everyone who walks through the door feels welcomed and at home at Epic."